Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Grease

  1. Grease is a story about a bunch of boys called the T birds that don’t care about school but there is one girl (Sandy) and one boy (Danny) that like each other.

  1. What was your favourite part of the play? My favourite part in the story was when they started sing Grease lightning.


  1. Why did you like (or dislike) this play? I disliked when some of the parts the mic just crashed and made a very big noise.



  1. Who would you recommend this play to ? I would recommend it for intermediate kids and high school kids too.  

  1. What would you tell people who were interested in going to see Grease? It had great jokes and very talented people



1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky to have seen the play Grease at Auckland Girls Grammar School. I wish I had the opportunity to go. Anyway, I'm glad you liked the play. Would you like to be part of a musical if we did one at Glenbrae?

    Mrs Raj

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.