Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

If I could crate a sport in the Olympics (Winter learning journey),

If I was been asked to create one new sport to add to the competition for this year would ask them to create a sport that is half rugby and half soccer it has the rules of rugby but you have to kick the ball and you can only hold the ball once a time. The goal will be the same as soccer with the goal cheaper and the ball well be a rugby ball.

So that my sport that I would like to add to the competition

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex,

    What an interesting idea! I think that it sounds like it would be a lot of fun. What would you call the new sport that you have created? I am quite sure that both men and women would enjoy playing it! I am actually a health and PE teacher so I might even be able to give your new sport a try when I go back to the classroom and start teaching again in a few years!

    Thanks for posting this creative idea, Alex. You have definitely thought 'outside the box.'

    Well done!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.