Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

If I was invited to be on the committee that decides who is invited to participate in the opening ceremonies ( Winter Learning journey)

If I was invited to be on the committee that decides who is invited to participate in the opening ceremonies. As a member of the group and there were six options and these were the options, Richie McCaw, Lorde, Kane Williamson, Maria Tutaia, John key or Shaun Johnson. I would pick Richie McCaw because he is great at talking and at rugby and I love playing rugby.

Image result for richie mccaw

1 comment:

  1. Great choice, Alex! I also really like Richie McCaw. I think that he's one of the most talented rugby players I've ever seen. I also think that he's a really talented leader. Kieran Read has big shoes to fill now that he's been named as the captain of the All Blacks. I think that he's up for the challenge. What do you think? Will Kieran Read be a great All Blacks captain?

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.