Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

What I am Grateful

This year I am grateful for fruit in schools, my academic learning, and sports that we get in school. I also want to get a medal in rugby.

I am grateful for fruit because fruit  is good. We get it everyday at school which means we don't have to bring fruit from home. We get it delivered to school everyday Monday and Wednesday.

I am grateful for my academic ability, because I moved up two levels in  writing, reading, and maths. I want to be a good learner in school so I can get a good job and be rich and have $230,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.  

I am also grateful for playing sports. In the school  in cross country I came third and was so proud of myself and I went to the interschool cross country.

I want to achieve a medal in rugby and be the best player it my team and also play for the all blacks and get medal for my team and be the best player in myteam.   

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.