Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Metaphors and Simile


6WALT: identify and use similes and metaphors in writing.
SC: Determine the difference between a simile and a metaphor and write your own.



Metaphors
Simile
I was drowning in sweat because it was to hot.
It looked like I was a dead fish flapping across my classroom door

2. Write your own metaphors and similes to describe how you feel/felt during the basketball lessons. (2 of each)

Metaphor
Simile
I was bouncing with the ball and then when I dropped the ball and I dropped too
It look like I was bouncing with the ball when I someone was bouncing with the ball
I was with the ball when it dropped
It looked like I was flying with the ball when I throw it in the high air



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.