Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

Super Bio Poem!!!!

                                       Bio Poem


Alex
Kind, cool, active
lover of action movies, singing and superheroes
Who feels good when he is praised
Who wonders how land was made
Who fears spiders, police dogs, and scary doll movies
Who would like to go to Thailand, and go on a chopper
Who is able to play rugby, soccer and do karate
Who dreams to be X man and a millionaire.

I have learned  to write a super bio poem and sometimes found it difficult telling about myself. In my poem I have written about me that many people don't know about me.
  

                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.