Pages

Sunday 30 December 2018

SMJ week 1 day 5 activity 3 If New Zealand sank

Image result for sky towerLife in New Zealand was great everything is amazing and I love the beach, (Mission Bay) I like Rainbows End I also love the Sky Tower but it is very scary to go up and my favourite thing about New Zealand is going up North and kayaking. I'm going to miss New Zealand when its gone and I hope the next generation's will read my story.Image result for mission bayImage result for New Zealand kayaking NorthImage result for rainbows end

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alex,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team. I’ll be helping Sophie and the team out in Manaiakalani over the Christmas holidays.

    I also really enjoy going to Mission Bay; I love sitting on the beach and eating my fish and chips! Where up north do you like to go kayaking? What is your favourite ride at Rainbow's End? Mine is the Log Flume.

    It's great to see you using images to illustrate your blog post. Every time that we use an image on our blog, it's really important that we tell our readers where we found it, and give credit to the owner of the picture. To properly credit a picture you will need to include a link to the site where you found the image. We have created a guide that you might find helpful. You can check it out here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/
    In future, you will need to follow these instructions to earn full points for any Summer Learning Journey activity that has asked you to post an image.

    Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more of your posts soon.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.