Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

SLJ week 1 day 4 activity 2 My favourite food

My favourite food is pancakes and Nutella
I like it because of the sweet taste and its nice for breakfast.

How to make it:

Whisk 1 1/2 cups flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon baking soda in a medium bowl. Whisk 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk, 4 tablespoons melted butter and 1 egg in a separate bowl fold into the flour mixture until just combined.

You can buy Nutella from you local market store

2 comments:

  1. The recipe for your pancakes looks very simple. How often do you make pancakes? Next time you make some take a photo and upload it to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Alex,

    YUMMM!! I'm so happy you shared this recipe because I absolutely LOVE pancakes and Nutella! The days would begin fantastically if we could have that for breakfast every morning, don't you think? What do you like to have with your pancakes? I like to add ice cream or whipped cream on top!

    All this talk of food is making my mouth water and tummy grumble! How often do you have pancakes and Nutella? If I could, I would probably have this for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Thank you for the recipe Alex, I haven't had pancakes for quite some time now so I just might try your recipe out tomorrow!

    Happy blogging,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.