Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

Thinking About My Community

I live in a small community called Glen Innes. Glenn Innes A very lovely place we have a lot of things to do and programs that are in G.I called Te oro. Te Oro is a art and music facility that provides free lessons for the Youth and Adults too. 
Image result for te oro






Next to Te oro we have a local Library for kids to go there to study, also the library has a program that runs in the holidays. The other awesome thing about my community is that we have a internet cafe across the road from the library. 

The internet cafe is a place for people that don't have internet. G.I also has its own police station next to the Te Oro and they are a major help to our community.

Although my community has many good trates we also have some bad ones too.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.