Pages

Saturday 13 July 2019

My Mum's Birthday


On the 8th of July 2019, was my mum's 
birthday and she was hosting a small birthday party.

We had to get food and drinks for the party. So my dad and I went out to the shops.
When we got home my mum started preparing the food, while my dad and I mowed the lawn.

When the food was cooked. My dad and I finished with the lawn. We all got ready and waited for our guests to arrive.

All the guests arrived around 6:30pm. We all together sat down and had a feed. After that my brothers and I got my mums birthday cake ready. Then we sang happy birthday and gave her three cheers.

It was so nice to see all my family at the party. I had a lot of fun and a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.