Pages

Sunday 13 January 2019

SLJ week 2 day 3 activity 2

My favourite food

chocolate muffin

Image result for chocolate muffin recipeIngredients 

2 eggs
1 cup of sugar
6 teaspoon coco powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2/3 cups of milk
2/3 of a cup butter melted
chocolate chips


Heat the oven to 350 degrees
Grease 12 cup cupcake tin or use liners.
put the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda in large bowl then mix it together.
Add eggs, milk, chips and melted butter.
Stir until it is well blended.
Spoon into muffin tins.

Bake 18-20 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex, I too like to bake and I always lessen the amount of sugar I use in my baking. With the one cup of sugar do you think you can use 1/2 a cup and still have a delicious tasting cup cake? Also with recipe writing make sure you are very specific. I noticed for butter you have used 2/3. Is that 2/3 of a cup of butter? What is the quantity of chocolate chips that you need? When I first started baking I needed that much detail so the more information the better.

    Thanks for the lovely post and great to see you are keeping on top of your blogging. How is y our reading log going?

    Kind regards
    Mrs Tofa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Alex,

    Mmmm yum, chocolate muffins sounds really good! The day would begin fantastically if we could have chocolate muffins for breakfast everyday even though they might not be the typical breakfast option. It's great to see your teacher commenting on your posts and following you on this wonderful journey!

    Seeing that picture is making my mouth water and tummy grumble! How often do you have chocolate muffins and do you make your own? If it were possible, I would probably have this for breakfast, lunch and dinner! I think it would go nice with some tea or a vanilla milkshake! Thank you for the recipe, Alex, I think I just might pop over to the supermarket this evening. Looks like I'm going to have a good weekend!

    Keep up the hard work,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.