Reading Response Journal
Student’s Name: Alex Date: 10 Mar 2016
Title: Silent reading
Author: David Hill
1. What did you read about today? I read about silent reading
2. How did you feel about what you read today? Why? I felt bad because of the girl had to clean the library every day
3. Think about your favorite character. What happened to your favorite character today? My favourite character is the girl because she good she not bad and she is clean.
4. How would you feel if the same thing that happened to your character, happened to you? I would feel bad lazy and and
5. Do you have any questions about what you read? If so, write them down. Is the girl going to have another part
6. If you haven’t finished reading the book, what do you think will happen next? If you finished reading the book, what do you think will happen if the author decided to write another part to this story? The author might give the girl a mum.