Pages

Monday 4 January 2021

Cup and Saucer SLJ Week 4

 Today for this SLJ activity we had to make a Cup and Saucer using string. 

What I have learned? I have learned how to make a Cup and Saucer using string, and thanks to SLJ I can show my family this new skill I have learned and teach them how to do it. 

My reflection: At first it was hard following the instruction but then I watched the video and followed the steps 1 by 1 and it got easier.

I encourage all my viewers to try this for themself and comment on my blog about how you did.






3 comments:

  1. Hey AJ and Alex,

    Great to see you seem to be working together and helping each other on these tasks, your string game looks like it went well.

    Could I ask you both to upload different images for us please. You can definitely still work together and help each other as long as you both complete the activities. I thought at first that you were 2 different students copying each other So different photos will just help the team on our end to not get confused.

    Maybe you could take pictures of each other for each other's blogs as you finish the task.

    We’d love to be able to see that you are both completing the tasks and learning and hearing from each of you.

    Great stuff boys
    See you later in the comments,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daniel

    Thanks for the comment

    Yes I will post my own photo and sorry for the confusion.

    Thanks Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alex thanks for replying and understanding. No worries

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.